This Privacy Notice highlights how we collect, store and use personal data. At Earlsbrook Consulting, we are committed to protecting your personal information and respecting your privacy.
Earlsbrook Consulting Limited’s registered address is:
124 Earlsbrook Road
Surrey RH1 6HZ
At Earlsbrook Consulting, we take data protection seriously and we are committed to ensuring that we are GDPR compliant. Earlsbrook Consulting Limited will be the Controller of the personal data and will only use your personal information when you are a client or prospective client of the company or approach the company in respect of its business.
How do we collect information?
We collect information about you when you are a client of the company or when you contact the company in respect of our business.
We collect personal data that allows us to communicate with you and to deliver our business services.
Earlsbrook Consulting Limited complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date and by storing and destroying it securely.
The Company’s website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), signified by the lock in the browser address bar, meaning that your connection to the site is encrypted and secure at all times.
GoDaddy may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on GoDaddy’s behalf. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by GoDaddy in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Why do we collect information?
We require basic personal data in order to communicate with our clients and prospective clients and those with whom we are required to communicate to deliver our services. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need to collect. We collect information in order to deliver our legitimate business purposes and will always have a lawful purpose for any information we collect.
What type of information is collected?
The personal information we collect might include:
- your name
- email address
- IP address
- Bank details
- Job title
Access to your information and correction
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, your rights to access information we hold on you, please contact us via the Contact page on this website.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Earlsbrook Consulting Limited website!
The term ‘Earslbrook Consulting Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 124 Earlsbrook Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 6HZ. Our Company Number is 10650478. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. – You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.